Monday, December 01, 2008
Ah it's falalalala month. Whip out your white-trimmed red slouchy caps and bushy white beards, 'tis the season.
So why are we all working our perky arses off? The workload is inhumane... we are not house-elves, not even reindeer. Some of us are near tears, some of us already in hysterical laughter.
Gracom - the main cause of our stress - is due on Friday. and I've done less than half of what needs to be done. But I can't give it up 'cos it's like 60% of the accursed module, bugger it. Ohmygawd I can't wait to be done with it at last. Then I can take a really well-deserved break. Xmas parties and exclass gatherings and jet-setting off to Tokyo.
I am very sick of wearing ballet flats. I have men's feet! Long, bony, very narrow. It's very hard to keep shoes on, and they're tight in the wrong places. I have had countless blisters since poly started, and the last few toenails of my right foot periodically fall off. Yes, extremely gross. I shuddered for days the first time it happened but guess what! I'm used to it now. But because my school campus is built on billions and thrillions of hills and we have to do a lot of scampering around, nothing with heels. Flip-flops, slippers and sport shoes? Oh, please. How unglam. Especially flip-flops. Not only do they look unglam, after being caught in the rain, some of them start to smell. Damn it's making me sick even thinking about it. The only viable option is sneakers and boots and sneakerboots but they don't go well with skirts and dresses. Also boots are hotttt. They're meant for stomping through slush and ice and stupid people who refuse to stop bothering you and think they're sooo funny... So what's the solution? No solution. Nice. Oh, wait, men's shoes... But wait a mo, Immagirl.
I miss The O.C. Random, I know. But I was listening to Finley Quaye's Dice and it was ohsoMarissa&Ryan. I didn't like Marissa much because she was suchadramaqueen and well, Mischa Barton is no fine actress and even while she was screaming and crying on-camera she looked strangely, weirdly, poker-faced. Funny. But I liked their luuuurve story. Teenage love at its most romantic. Phwoar.
i thought the world of you
11:51 PM